Linocutting with the Columbian Press Workshop
Explore Linocutting in an inspirational Museum environment with the artist and printmaker Julia Swarbrick using the Columbian Press on the 7th of September 2019!
Learn how to create your own linocuts with ease. Plenty of useful hints and tips to get you going and discover the possibilities of this versatile medium. Enjoy a whole day exploring the medium and take home your own set of handmade prints.
- Transfer your designs to blocks
- Learn how to cut linocut with different gouges and cutting tools
- Learn how to register your prints
- Print your own designs by hand and with the press
- Learn how to add extra colour to your prints
- Using an assortment of pre cut blocks discover how the museums 150 year Columbian Press works and make your own multi plate poster.
Workshop includes all materials plus Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
Book via Eventbrite – Cost £35